- Ultimeat Plant-based chicken style burger patty (thawed), 2 pcs
- Carrot (julienned), 1 cup
- Radish (julienned), 1 cup
- Sugar, ½ cup
- Hot water, 1 cup
- White vinegar, 1 cup
- Chinese flower buns, 4 pcs
- Lettuce leaves, 4 pcs
- Vegetarian mayonnaise, 2 Tbsps
- Calamansi lime (juiced), 4 pcs
- Black pepper, ½ tsp
Nutrition Facts (1 Serving)
- Put the carrots and radishes in a large bowl. Sprinkle them with 1 Tablespoon of sugar and 1 Tablespoon of salt. Mix with hands and then set aside for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar, water and white vinegar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Rinse the carrots and radishes with cold water, drain and place in a jar or container. Pour the sugar-vinegar solution into the jar, close it and put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Airfry or bake the flower buns at 160 degrees Celsius for 8 minutes until golden brown, then cut the buns in half horizontally.
- Panfry Ultimeat Plant-based Chicken Style Burger Patty in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Panfry each side for 3 minutes.
- Cut the fried Ultimeat Plant-based Chicken Burger Patty in half.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- To assemble, spread the sauce on the flower bun, followed by a few lettuce leaves, 1 piece of Ultimeat Plant-based Chicken Style Burger Patty, pickled carrots and radishes and finally another piece of flower bun. Ready to serve and enjoy!